Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Artistic Outpost!



Artistic Outpost has such wonderful images! This year marks their second year manufacturing stamps for our creative use. They have a challenge now using a card sketch by Lisa Somerville. This card uses that sketch! Check out their blog for more information - including how to participate.
Copic markers were used to color this image. What you can't see is the use of Shimmering White paper from Stampin' Up and the use of my Sakura Gel pen - Stardust - to add a hint of shimmer around all of the edges. Faux Stitching, from the April 2006 Technique Junkies newsletter, adds some interest to my card. The stamps I used are from the Happiness Artistic Outpost set, and the words Happy Birthday from Polaroid Cutie. I burnished color around my image, message, and on the designer paper using a sponge and Crushed Curry ink from Stampin' Up.
Judy Jackson, Technique Junkies Design Team member

6 comments:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Oh... love your card, it is so, so gorgeous! love the colours and the stamp words too!! TFS! Hugs always!

Nancy Dawson said...

What a great card. Love the colors & stamp combination. TFS Nancy

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful colors Judy - thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

Manna said...

This is beautiful, Judy!

Chrissy D said...

Judy- this is soooo fun. I love the vibrant colors and the words too! TFS!

Anonymous said...

what's up people

I am now a member techniquejunkies.blogspot.com, I didn't know here to post, hope its okay here this ( I am sorry if this is the wrong category) I was just stopping by to say hi. I am currently at LSU studying physical education in the near future, in the next couple of weeks I need to lose pounds fast. How can anybody follow an overweight personal trainer?
[img]http://lose14poundsin14days.com/lose-14-pounds.gif[/img]