Thursday, October 22, 2009

SEPIA - SO FAR AWAY

I just recieved my order from Firecracker Designs By Pamela. I love getting new stamps and had a hard time taking care of my other responsibilities and not playing first! :) Great service, prompt answers to questions and fast shipping...not to mention a great quality of stamps. I am thankful they are vendors of Technique Junkies!

This card features the stamp set So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela.
I couldn't resist using the SEPIA Technique from the October/ November Technique Junkies Newsletter.

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela
Ink & Cardstock: Caramel, Chocolate Chip, SU Autumn Meadows
Accessories: Antique Brads, Black Marker, Twill, Rounded Tab Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always a fan of your creativity Chris! Perfect set for the Sepia technique- love the card.....I make cards for soldiers in Camp Taji, Iraq, so will be CASE'in this pretty idea! TFS

Manna said...

Fabulous card, Chris!

stamps&cars said...

Wonderful, Chrissy! Great layout too.

kc_froglady said...

Chris this is fantastic! I really like the Sepia with this stamp.

Diana said...

I have to agree with all the prior comments......this card is awesome and I like the embellishments and color combination you used.....very appropriate for the stamp....

Evelyn S. said...

Wonderful details on this card, Chris! Sepia tech is a definite plus for this image, too!

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Chris and I just love that technique on it perfect.

Shelly Hickox said...

LOVE this card Chris!

Deb H said...

I really love the sepia technique. Your card made such good use of it along with the color choices and layout. Great job!