Friday, October 9, 2009

Starry Night

Hello, everyone! Have you ordered your copy of the new Technique Junkies Newsletter CD7? If not, let me just tantalize you with one of the simple background techniques that yields spectacular results. This technique is called Starry Night, and is a bonus technique from CD7.

Here is the background:







And here is the finished card. I went with a simple layout to leave as much of the background visible as possible. The moon image is from a retired Stampin' Up set called Stardust.



Now, go order your copy of CD7! You won't find this technique in any of the newsletters.

Have a great weekend.

Cathy Yamashita

8 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Beautiful card Cathy! I have my CD, now I just need to sit down and get working! ;)

Diana said...

Lovely card......I have my cd, just haven't looked at that one yet. Need to play this weekend.
Thanks

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful, Cathy! I need to check out my CD!

Tammy said...

Beautiful! I am going to have to check this out.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just fabulous!!! I just got my CD- I LOVE LOVE your card. TFS

Juliet A said...

The background looks very intriguing, and the way you've suspended the image on the card is very cool - I may have to case it.

leenda said...

WOW Cathy! This is STUNNING!



Linda

Chrissy D said...

Cathy this is beautiful. I want to try this technique now! I hope I have the supplies!!! TFS!