Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bowing Santa


I used the Faux Marble technique from the October issue of the TJ newsletter. I felt it complemented this image very nicely. After assembling my card I sprayed every with Tattered Angels bronze and aspen Glimmer Mist sprays.
I used my Copic markers to color in this sweet image from Our Daily Bread.
This card is one of several I have created to send to our Christmas card list recipients this year.
I love making Christmas cards and this image just called to me when I saw it the first time. However, I didn't give into the temptation to buy it until this summer.
Judy Jackson

4 comments:

Vickie Kertz said...

Love this stamp. So often the point of Christmas is lost. I have never seen this one. Thanks for sharing

Deb H said...

I haven't seen this stamp before either but it is wonderful image. You did such a nice job coloring it - the background work added the perfect touch also.
Deb

Sandra said...

wonderful card.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Connie Paxman said...

perfect colors for this theme...what a great job on the technique.
connie paxman