Monday, January 25, 2010

From The Funny Farm....

Greetings from the funny farm! Today, I'm sharing a project featuring the Alcohol Ink Press (04/07) and Cuttlebug Highlight (10/08) techniques. Both are great techniques and sure to add that right amount of interesting! This stamp sheet from Artistic Outpost has multiple images perfect for the Alcohol Ink Press technique, but I chose this one....mostly because I say this same thing once or twice a day! See my funny farm here.







TTFN, Jane

3 comments:

Sandra said...

love this, need to try this technique!
Sandra

Connie Paxman said...

I really love the brightness of this card and how well you pulled off this technique with the image..
One of my fav's.
connie paxman

Beth said...

Gorgeous colors on this Jane love the image you used here also.