Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kokopelli With 3 Techniques


I loved the Sketch that Pat came up with so much, that I decided to do a few more cards using the layout. What a wonderful way to used up scraps!! I keep a file box full of pieces of TJ techniques that I've done over the years and when this sketch was released, I was so happy to be able to use so many of those scraps!

My card uses 3 techniques! Watercolor Resist, Starch Smoosh and Wrinkled Vellum. The Wrinkled Vellum technique is on the main image, the Kokopelli from Taylored Artwork stamp company.

The silver studs are adhesive gems that I purchase at JoAnn's on their dollar rack.

I hope you enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by!

Kathie McGuire

6 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Kathie - I Love the blues in this!!! Gorgeous aztec-y feel to it! TFS!

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Love the kokopelli guy! Could you please explain the starch smoosh & wrinkled vellum techniques? Great card by the way!

Denise Taylor said...

Great card and the blues are so nice, TFS

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this card rocks!

montereylover said...

great card. I HAD to go check out the taylored artwork rubber stamps website. I love them! I have a feeling I'm going to be poorer soon! TFS!

kathy

Aimeslee said...

Love your card, Kathie and the techniques you chose are well-coordinated and well done. TFS, Aimeslee xoxo