Thursday, April 29, 2010

Try That Technique GO RETRO

Good afternoon stampers, Beth here with this week's Try That Technique challenge.

I love retro, which is why my recent main floor renovation went retro. I love it so much, that Diana Enns and I challenged each other to Go Retro this week. Do you dig my brayer work? Isn't it boss? I'm one cool cat today--LOL.

Go Retro! Can you dig it? So get with it and be a cool cat--split and read your June 2003 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter and make your card today!

Don't forget to take a peak at Diana's hip card. Check out Pat's card in the post below to see her card, and to read about this week's sale.

The winner of the Grafitti challenge is Jane Bosi, one of our regular participants. Congratulations Jane! Your card is on our Yahoo TJ home page for the week.

For your chance to win a chance to be on the Yahoo TJ home page, simply create a card or project using the Go Retro technique and link up to Mr. Linky.

Show off your talent to 4000 subscribers.


2 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

That is fabulous, Beth -- you took it to places I never thought of!

Shelly Hickox said...

Very cool technique - I need to go check this out! Love your page.