Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hetty's Art Doll

Hello stampers!
I am in a funny mood today as you can see. I have made you an Art Doll with a faux velvet background and antiqued glimmers wings. Have you ever made an art doll?? this is so much fun to do: you look at all your stamps and think: how can I make a doll out of this! Use your imagination!! I would love to see you try this too. It is not something new, so if you google the word art doll, you will find lots of samples for your inspiration. All the stamps I have used for this one are by Michael Strong ( The frame, the leaves, the mini heart and the mini triangle) and yes the head is  a picture of me. Hope a gave you a chuckle today! Happy stamping,
                                                          Hetty from The Netherlands
                                                     see more:  http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Bonibleaux Designs said...

OMG Hetty that is AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!

Cathy Y said...

What a great idea, Hetty. And thank for my first laugh of the day!

Shelly Hickox said...

This is fantastic, Hetty!

Lynn Stevens said...

Thanks for the giggles Hetty!

Kathie McGuire said...

So cute, Hetty! It looks like you could flap those wings and fly over here to AZ to see me!! Such a funny card and so creative!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun design- I have never made an art doll- thanks for the smiles!

stamps&cars said...

HA! That's a riot, Hetty! ;-)

Evelyn S. said...

Totally talented gal, Hetty!!!

Beth Norman said...

Hetty, you never disappoint. Your work is all so unique. I love this cool art doll.

Pat Huntoon said...

So Clever, Hetty! LOVE it!

Pat Bowman said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE this!

Connie Paxman said...

Hetty you really wraped some creativity into this piece...simply adorable..
connie paxman