Monday, May 17, 2010

Faux Designer Paper by Judy Jackson


Faux Designer Paper
When this technique first showed up in the Technique Junkie newsletter in December 2008, I loved it then and I still really like! It is a way to create a very unique background for the focal image that is special for your card! I found this one to be no exception. Every stamp I used for this card was from Artistic Outpost but I used stamps from three different sets. They are all vintage or semi-vintage and every set had birds in the set somewhere. The focal images are from a relatively new set called Birds of A Feather! I love that set! I sure hope you have some time to stamp today. Have a wonderful day!
Judy Jackson

8 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Judy....this is so lovely! It's rich and vintage and beautiful.

Terry said...

Just beautiful Judy! Love your choice of stamps and colors!

KathyR said...

It's beautiful!
KathyR

Hetty said...

hello Judy,
What a wonderful card, so sweet!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow Judy, This is over the top Gorgeous! I love evey inch of it!

leenda said...

Quite LOVELY Judy!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful Faux Designer Paper! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net