Thursday, May 6, 2010

Try That Technique and the 2008 issues for 1/2 Price!

Today's Try That Technique Challenge is the Faux Designer Paper Technique from the December 2008 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. This technique is wonderful for creating beautiful backgrounds and for creating your own scrapbook paper, too. I know it is one of my favorites.

My card uses the Faux Designer Paper Technique using Innovative Stamp Creations stamps. I love how elegant these stamps look with this technique. Can you imagine this on a scrapbook page? Spectacular!

Now it is time for YOU to try this technique. Simply create your card and upload it to the TJ egroup, or email it to me directily (phuntoon@optonline.net).  Don't have the 2008 issues? No problem! The 2008 issues will be on sale for half-price ($9.00, plus shipping) from now through Wednesday, May 12th!  Email me today for an invoice.

Try That Technique!

2 comments:

Judy Jackson said...

Gorgeous as always, Pat!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty- love the colors you used. Love the look of your technique on the BG too. TFS