Saturday, July 24, 2010

Polished Vellum Flower by Ann

Ann Clack here with a polished vellum flower!  An oldie but goodie technique from the April 05 newsletter.This card is for a friend's 50th birthday.  I asked her Sister-in-law if they were using any particular colors for the party.....pink and black!  So....this was my creation.  I backed the vellum flower with some flower punch outs so that it would pop away from the card.  The butterfly is also popped out to look more 3-D.  I've always loved Markie's mom (Faith) and her dots on black so I had to use on this card!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Gail said...

This is beautiful...can't wait to try it.

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. You really created something so delicate and yummy.

Clare said...

Very pretty! I like the white dots on black too, along with the Swiss dot dry embossing.

Ginni said...

Stunning card, Ann! The flower is terrific.

Evelyn S. said...

I still haven't tried a vellum technique....and this flower is so good for that! Love your vibrant colors, too.