Monday, July 12, 2010

Pulled Glimmers meets Scene Silhouettes by Judy Jackson


I love making ATCs. They are just fun to make. I also enjoy being able to just quickly take an ATC that I have made and add it to the front of a card.
I created the Pulled Glimmers background and this ATC just went perfectly with the colors I used. I added the lovely green ad gold trimmed ribbons giving the card a soft touch -- yet not distracting from the masculine image and theme. The gold edging certainly brings out the glimmer shine in the background. I do realize it is past Father's Day but i made this card before Father's Day and am only getting it uploaded the TJ blog. You could certainly add a birthday greeting.
Stamp credits: Stampin' Up, Stampscapes, and At Impressions.
I hope you have a wonderful week filled with creative time for you!
Judy Jackson

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo gorgeous Judy. The techniques you did are awesome. Everything goes so well together. I love the sponge/brayer work on your ATC.

LorraineB said...

Wow!! I love that card. Really pretty.

Riet Harikini said...

I just love a scenery, I have a lot on my blog.
I really love this one, great card.

slbt17 said...

wonderful, just wonderful!
Sandra