Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stained Glass Window Hanging




Hello TJ friends from Kathie McGuire on your stamping Saturday!

Remember Milk Paint? It's an oldie from 12/05 that I use on anything that I want to look like wood. On this project, I made a stain glass window hanging from a DRS Designs stamp and Art Institute Glitter products. I stamped the image onto acetate with Jet Black Staz On and glittered it from the backside.

I wanted my stained glass piece to hang in a window (see the sky and clouds behind it?) and a wood frame around the window made my piece complete!

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

That's a cute project but at the same time has a nice amount of detail. What is the overall size?

I love the bright colors!

Beth Norman said...

Cathy, this is so beautiful. You really outdid yourself with this one.

Connie Fossenier said...

Kathie...this is Divine...I have always wanted to try this techie..
Beautiful as always.
connie paxman

Alysabeth said...

Really beautiful, great job:o)

Hetty said...

Oh, Kathie, you have done a wonderful job on this. Looks like a real window. Beautiful!

Evelyn S. said...

What a "Kathie-Beauty"!