Thursday, July 29, 2010

TRY THAT TECHNIQUE: Ink Wash


Hi, it's Beth here with this week's TRY THAT TECHNIQUE challenge. This week Diana Enns and I challenged each other to use the Ink Wash technique from the April 2007 issue. So pull out your issue and join us this week.

After I stamped out my main image, I stamped out the flowers three more times, and layered them up. It's all about the layers for me.

If you have the April 2007 issue then why not play along this week for your chance to be on the Yahoo group home page for the week.


Congratulations Cheryl Miller, your card is on the home page for the week. Thank you for playing in last week's challenge once again.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card.....think I'll play with it some more :)

wwilloww said...

I love your card Beth and I am hoping this technique goes a bit better for me. Last week I ruined the last of my black glossy cardstock trying to get a decent looking background... LOL... I know it was me and not the technique cuz I saw some really pretty cards but it never turned out for me!!!

BarbaraW said...

Another new technique for me. I've posted it on my blog. http://magicdelights.blogspot.com/2010/08/try-that-technique-ink-wash-technique.html