Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flutter By....

Hi Friends!! Jane Bosi, here, sharing an older technique--Triple Mosaic, June 2006. I was compelled the minute I saw this stamp at I Brake For Stamps to use it for this technique!

After completing the technique piece, I stamped again on kraft cardstock and pieced the butterfly on top--making him all sparkly with my black Spica glitter pen. It looks fantastic in real life!

The inside of the card houses another great stamp from I Brake For Stamps. It's from the Inspiration Plate #3 (as is the "Pray Often" sentiment) and reads:

The Prayer of Jabez
Oh, that you would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that you would keep me f rom evil,
that I may not cause pain.
1 Chronicles 4:10
My friend and I had recently been discussing the Prayer of Jabez (it was the basis of a popular book a few years back) and I thought she'd enjoy getting some fun mail :)

Why not go make some fun mail yourself?

TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

It's a beautiful card, Jane! Love the depth of colors you used...and the images are wonderful.

Beth Norman said...

Jane, this is sooooooo nice. Your colours are outstanding.