Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Faded Texture Technique

Hello Stampers!

Hetty here. How time flies and need to make some art for the Design Junkies.
 I have these Sweet 'n Sassy clear stamps for Autumn and so I have made a card and a bookmark for you. This card is made with the Faded Texture technique from the latest newsletter and is wonderful touse with the fall colors.The picture is colored with copic markers and de flowers are punched and embossed.
And because the days are getting longer and we are more inside it is time to read some books. I always have a book at my bedside. At the moment I am reading a lot of Nora Roberts books. So a nice looking bookmark alsways comes in handy. Here is one. Over at my own blog: Craftchaos, I have the instructions on how to make this bookmark.
I used a digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy on this one: Cocoa's Pumpkin.
I also did the Faded Texture technique and on the circle some Faux Stiching from April/May 06.
I colored the picture with copic markers.
Hope you get some new ideas from this.
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Hetty your card and bookmark cry autum. Lovely. You are such a computer whiz being able to sneak in that adorable smily jumping up and down. TFS.

Diana said...

Love both of these...........thanks for your inspiration

stamps&cars said...

darling Hetty.....I love Cocoa!