Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Deconstructed Collage by Judy Jackson


I have had this Christmas Collage stamp a long time. I unmounted it within the last year and forgot to make a note of the manufacturer. I have tried to find out who makes this stamp to no avail -- so if you know please let me know.
This is a terrific technique from the December-January TJ newsletter. I really like this technique because it a good way to add details and highlights to a collage image. I decided to have the star and the word images --which are the Names of Jesus - just be in the background. So the Babe in the manger and the scroll were the only images that I "deconstructed." I layered the image on this beautiful background paper from Stampin' Up.
I think the elements of the card create a lovely card with a wonderful message.
May be your Christmas be one of true peace and joy. God bless you all! Happy crafting!
Judy Jackson

5 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Drives me nuts when no one leaves comments! ;-) This is a beautiful card, Judy! I've never done that technique.

Michele said...

a wonderful stamp and a lovely creation! xo

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Judy! Love the "scroll"!

Chrissy D said...

Judy this is absolutely LOVELY!

Unknown said...

I have that stamp too and just adore it. It's made by Stampendous!