Thursday, December 9, 2010

Try That Technique: Faux Marble


Hi stampers, it's Beth here with this week's installment of Try That Technique.

This week Diana Enns and I challenged each other to use the Faux Marble technique from the October 2009 issue of the Newsletter.

My tags use stamps by Tim Holtz. Over the stamp, I heat embossed white snowflakes. My snowflake is from PSX.

Okay, now let's see those cards using the Faux Marble Technique. Submit your card to the Yahoo group and your name is entered into the pot for your chance to win a month on the home page. Why a month? Because Try That Technique is on vacation until January 6th.

Keep warm.

BETH NORMAN

3 comments:

Michele said...

these are beautiful! cool technique. xo

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful tags! I NEED to try this tech again! Love this look.

Chrissy D said...

GORGEOUS TAGS!