Monday, February 7, 2011

TWO FOR TODAY

Hello Friends!!! This is Chris Dickinson here. These ladies are so fun and truly make me smile! I made this card for a friend and I bought this stamp just because.... Yep, that's right. For NO REASON other than it makes me SMILE. 





Here are the details:
I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the Sanded whitewash technique from the August/ September 2009 Newsletter.
Stamps: Girlfriends from Art Impressions
Cardstock: Core'dinations, DCVW, Grand CaliburGesso, Sanding Block, Tear Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Grosgrain from Really Reasonable Ribbon,Crystal Effects


PLEASE NOTE: MY water mark is WRONG. The correct name of the company is ART IMPRESSIONS!



This card features the technique Faux Barnwood available in the NEW Technique Junkie Issue available now!!!






Stamp Sets: Floral Silhouette Bouquet available at I Brake for Stamps
Cardstock: Craft, Chocolate, Sage, DP from TPC Studio
Accessories: Viva Pearl Pen, Sponge, glue, paint, offray ribbon



Thank you for taking a look!!!

1 comment:

Ellis said...

The first card is so funny, love it!
The second is beautiful!
Hugs, Elenor