Thursday, May 12, 2011


Good morning. I hope you are having a nice day, so far. Beth Norman here with this week's Try That Technique challenge. This week Diana Enns and I challenged each other to use Cute Cuts from the 1/10 issue as well as the Emboss or Die CD.

Each week we pick a winner where the winning card is placed onto our Yahoo group home page. It's your time to have your name, and your card, in the spotlight. All you have to do is to create a card or project using the Cute Cuts technique. Send your card through our Yahoo group for your chance to win.

My dog, Layla, is doing the happy dance, just waiting for your submissions.

I'm sorry, I don't remember who made this paper.

2 comments:

Michele said...

adorable! xo

Kathie McGuire said...

I am lovin' that dog! Great page and overall look and theme. Like always, I applaud your phenomenol talents!