Thursday, May 26, 2011



It's Thursday and time for the Technique Junkie Newsletter Try That Technique challenge. This week Diana Enns and I are challenging each other to use the Cuttlequilt technique, found on the new Emboss or Die CD. There are 79 pdf files in this CD with 79 tutorials. How cool is that.


This will be the last week that Diana Enns and I will be doing this challenge as we are taking a summer break. In the meantime, Nancy Dawson and Jane Bosi will be taking this over.


Sparkle is from Creative Inspirations Paint.


My card uses several stamps. The main image is from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. The yellow background uses Clear Rubberstamps, and the orange background uses smARTworks. You know how I love bright, happy, colours.


Have a terrific day.

2 comments:

Hetty said...

This is just to sweet. lovely background and the girl is so beautifully colored.

Kathie McGuire said...

For months I've been trying to think of a great title for you. Today, I think I have it: Queen of Color! Everything that passes through your hands, lights up the world! Your designs are exceptional and I'm so happy I get to share in seeing them.

I bow down to you, my Queen! lol