Friday, July 15, 2011

Faux Tooled Leather Decorative Clip



CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR A CLOSE-UP VIEW OF FAUX TOOLED LEATHER!!!

Hello Junkies!

Kathie McGuire here to share a fun little project with you. These are clothespins which I converted to "Decorative Clips" with a little paper and ModPodge. You can find a tutorial on how to make your own HERE.

The western themed clothespin with the brown and turquoise button is covered with some paper I made using one of my all-time-favorite TJ techniques "Faux Tooled Leather" from the 10/04 newsletter.

I hope you enjoy my clips display--they were made for a friend, and each clip is embellished with something that reminds me of her.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

~Kathie

10 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Oh how cute these are, Kathie! Wonderfully ingenious!

Beth said...

Oh Ms Kathie these are adorable and I love your flower using the Faux Leather tech, you always have such clever projects.

Beth Norman said...

These are so cute. Still haven't gone to my US mailbox for mine.

Becky Benson said...

These are really cute! What a neat little gift possibility! Already I am getting some ideas!!

BarbaraW said...

These are way cool. I know your friend will love these.

miatagal said...

Very cute idea, Kathie!

Hetty said...

OMG this is absolutely wonderful, Kathie!! Super cute and a great idea.

Pat Bowman said...

What a cute project Kathie - I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Kathie,
I am in awe of your creativity! I love to see what you will come up with next.
Nancy_Dees@yahoo.com

Nancy Y said...

these are just fantastic, and what great gifts they would make!