Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hetty's Faux Washi Paper

Today I have a card for you with
 the Faux Washi Paper technique from
the latest Technique Junkies Nieuwsletter and also
the spirelli technique. If you are a member of the
Technique Junkies, you find both techniques here:

For the Faux Washi paper you need your alcohol inks
again and I just love using those.

The crane birds are stamps by Michael Strong.
And the left over scraps I have used for the inside.
Nothing going to waste!

I have some more samples at my own blog.
Hop over to the Craftchaos Blog.

Have a nice and creative day!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Beautiful, Hetty. Love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Heidi

Kathie McGuire said...

Wow, great card, Hetty!! Love the inside, especially.

KathyR said...

GORGEOUS, Hetty!

KathyR

Michele said...

oh my goodness this IS gorgeous. xo

Shelly Schmidt said...

Are you staying up all night and stamping? You are making so many cards- all gorgeous too!!! I love this technique!