Wednesday, September 21, 2011

40th Birthday - by Judy Jackson








Greetings from Judy Jackson! Our son-in-law turns 40 today! So that deserved a special card to mark this milestone year.



The focal image is from River City Rubber Works. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. The image is colored with Copic markers.



Silly me put the numerals on under the sentiment "look who's turning..." and then I couldn't punch it out to be sure and get it "square." So I tried using the paper trimmer. Nope, that didn't square corners either so I then decided to just cut it an angle and I thought that will add some interest!







I tried to give the card a old vintage feel and I think I succeeded!



We celebrated together last Sunday but today is the really big day! So I hope it is a wonderful day for him! He is a great son-in-law and we love him a lot!



I hope your day involves some ink, stamps, and card stock! Have a great day.



Judy Jackson

3 comments:

Hetty said...

What a lovely card, Judy and have a wonderful celebration!

Unknown said...

Great card and I'm sure he loved the card :)

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Judy! This is a fabulous vintage masculine card! The coloring is absolutely perfect!