Friday, September 16, 2011

Faux Washi Cloisonne' Dragonfly Panel




CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A LARGER VIEW

Hi TJ Stamper Friends!

Kathie McGuire here today to share a card I made using the Faux Washi technique from the 8/11 Technique Junkie newsletter. The background is the Faux Washi; the image panel is a new release from Strong Stamps--it's from the set Cloisonne' Silhouette Panels .

I stamped the image onto watercolorpaper with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white pearl embossing powder. I painted it with Distress inks.

I hope you enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by today!

Kathie

3 comments:

Judy Jackson said...

Very nice, Kathie!

Hetty said...

Beatiful Kathie! Where did you find the beautiful beads?! Great find.

stamps&cars said...

So beautiful......then again....everything you do is!