Monday, November 28, 2011

Faux Designer Paper 2 ~~ by Judy Jackson




Good day from Judy Jackson!




This is a totally different way to create Faux Designer paper than the the original technique -- which I love -- and I think this newer technique creates just as lovely Faux Designer Paper!




I used stamps from the following companies: Stampers Anonymous, Stampin' Up, Sweet and Sassy Stamps, and Judikins.




Think about the stamps you own -- don't you have some lovely stamps you could use to create some Faux Designer Paper? Be sure and show us what you have done!




I hope your Thanksgiving was lovely.




Are you getting inky today?




Judy Jackson

6 comments:

stampqueen said...

Very pretty!!! I love both the FDP tutorials!!!

Theresa said...

I love the colors you chose!

Diana said...

Very elegant

miatagal said...

Love this technique. Love your colour combo!

Barb

Char said...

Gorgeous paper effect. I love both the techniques. Faux designer paper is just terrific.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Judy! What a great technique!