Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Puzzle & Coffee

 Hello Stampers,

Here I am again.
My arm is nearly healed and I just have to stamp again.
So how about one of my coffee cards
and a technique from the latest TJ Newsletter called:
Embossed Puzzle and I think this will be the hit
from this Newsletter, for it is easy mwith
a maximum result!

 For the card I have used the swirl embossing folder,
Club Scrap papers and stamps from the Brewed Awekenings
collection. For the background I used all kinds of
brown coffeecolored inkpads.
 I stamped and embossed the image with coffe smelling
embossing powder. I colored the cups with a distress marker
and on top I glazed the cups with glossy accent.
Don't you love this sentiment? I just wish I could make you all
a cup of coffee.  This sentiment is also embossed with a 
coffee smelling embossing powder.
This is the inside of the card is also decorated
with a Club Scrap stamp.

 Have a creative day!

2 comments:

thestampinglady said...

Great card as always. Love coffee! Thanks for sharing this technique.

Anonymous said...

It is funny, interesting and cool - make mine tea and I will join you.
Georgia