Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Inky Bands

 
This technique is from the newest CD: Simple and Easy Inking Techniques Remix.
 
This is a fabulous CD for newbies to TJ that want a good sampling of techniques or just want to give Technique Junkies a try. Good News! It is only $9.95 and you can get it here.
The Inky Bands technique is so easy and a lot of fun. I think it is a very good technique to highlight your favorite stamps, and these are some of my favorites.I just LOVE Asian themed stamps and there is no better place to shop for them than at Art Neko!!! You can drool over all of their stamps here: Art Neko is ALWAYS my first stop for Asian stamps.
There is nothing better than using your favorite Technique Junkie technique along with your favorite stamps!
Thank for stopping by. I will be back in 2 weeks with another technique from this CD. I venture to guess I will be using another Asian stamp from Art Neko, LOL!
 
 

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, what a beautiful card. So, so well done.