Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Floating Pop Up Card

 From the Move It CD!


What fun these cards are to make!!!! I pulled out quite a few of my old stamps to make this card, as I needed different balloons and while looking I found the adorable presents. Please excuse the acrylic blocks in the lower photo, I needed help to keep the card open while I was photographing the inside.

Getting back to the stamps, do you remember Suzy's Zoo? The stamp with all the critters on the front of the card is from Rubber Stampede. I also used stamps from; Posh Impressions, Copper Leaf Creations, Inkadinkado and the vertical Happy Birthday on the inside of the card is from Wordsworth.

I can see so many uses for this Floating Pop Up Card, from the silly to the sublime. Imagine a vintage sewing theme. The pop ups could be a sewing machine, thread spools, thimbles and sewing needles. That would be awesome. I can also envision a floral themed card with the pop ups being many different types of flowers, a watering can, garden gloves and garden tools. The possibilities are endless!!!

Give it a try won't you? I hope I have inspired you with my card example and all the things running around in my brain.
See you back here again real soon!
Jackie K


2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome. It's so fun to see what you did with this card.

Shirley said...

WoooooHooo! and love the frames too! The pop outs are awesome and fun too!