Friday, April 26, 2013

Holly Brown: Triangle Shaker Kitty Card


Hi folks!  It's Holly posting today, and I'm sharing this sweet Triangle Shaker Card that I made last week.  If you go to any of the trade shows where Technique Junkies will be a vendor, you can see this card in person along with TONS of other samples. When you pick it up, the tiny little beads inside the triangle roll around.  (You can see a list of upcoming shows on this page here.)

The Triangle Shaker Card technique is on the Fancy Folds and Motion CD (available here).  These adorable stamps are from My Cute Stamps - my mom gave these to me for Christmas and I just had to ink them up.  The dotted background stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Don't forget, this week's Technique of the Week is the Faux Paint Swatch technique from the current newsletter (April/May 2013).  Play along and share your artwork with us!  :-)


1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty- love the fun shape and the fun yarn balls!