Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Resist and Reveal Technique

Hello, Jackie K here with a card from the Emboss or Die CD. I was so curious when I read the instructions to this technique just how the designer paper that is in the background would even show up in the finished project. You might wonder this also when you read the instructions. Boy! was I pleasantly surprised to see that it actually shows up after all the inking you do on it. It really gives the card depth and dimension that you can't really appreciate in the photo. You know what that means don't you? You will just have to try it yourself to see what I men. You too will be pleasantly surprised I am certain. Please post your cards to the yahoo group for everyone to enjoy. Have fun and remember you can purchase this CD and all the others here
Thanks for stopping by and I will "see" you all soon.
All stamps are from Club Stamp

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. I love the colours.