Monday, May 6, 2013

Technique of the Week--Copic Color Double Embossing

{Jane Bosi} bringing you this week's technique of the week!!  This week, we are playing with a great technique originated by Sharon Harnist.  I love a good reason to get out my Copic Airbrush system and an embossing folder or two!  The Copic Color Double Embossing technique produces amazing backgrounds--you really must give it a go!

My sample features a great image from Rubber Romance now available exclusively at I Brake For Stamps!  Go check it out!  You'll find the instructions for this week's technique on page 3 of your April/May newsletter.  If you are looking for the technique on line, you'll find it here.

Have a great week!  TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card. I don't have an airbrush system so I won't be able to do this technique. I really like the image. Haven't seen it before.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- pretty colors for the background!