Friday, June 7, 2013

Faux Silk Designer Paper

Hi Junkies!  Today I have a card made with the Faux Silk Designer Paper technique from the latest TJ newsletter. I used a digital image from Pure Innocence digi stamp Characters on Etsy.


I used Stampin Up cardstock and Designer Paper (retired). I colored the image with Copics and added some Sakura Gelly Roll pen for shimmer. The flowers are also colored with Copics- as is the Washi Paper I added. I thought the rhinestones also needed color, so touched them up with a Copic marker as well.

***We would love it if you joined us and give the technique a try- it is quick and the shimmer is just awesome!!!

Shelly Schmidt

5 comments:

Diana Enns said...

Love this card. The background really makes it work well, and that little girl is so sweet.

Jackie K said...

Fabulous card! The composition is perfect!

stamps&cars said...

awwww.....so sweet.

Beth Norman said...

So cute. Your technique turned out well.

Hetty said...

What a sweet and lovely card, Shelly!