Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Faux Metal - Steampunk Shoes

Hi Junkies,

Tricia here...My hubby took me to a new scrapbook store in Massachusetts this weekend and they had this stamp and OMG did I fall hard.

I brought it right home and colored it up.  I love using my copics to do silver and gold.  The store had a sample card and I saw some Stampendous design team cards for inspiration. I loved embellishing it with the cogs and my silver and gold pearl pen.  I used my metallic alcohol inks to change some of the cogs from copper to siler and gold. 

Once I colored it I scoured the technique junkies newsletter to find the perfect background and wouldn't you know it  FAUX METAL was it...Fun, easy and PERFECT. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!!

Stamp: stampendous

1 comment:

ScrapDiva said...

Wow what a fabulous desiGn ! I love it and the shoe ! Love steampunk stuff so much wish we could see more of it in scrapbooking and cards !!