Friday, August 30, 2013

Holly Brown - Top Note Purse



Hi folks, it's Holly posting today.  I'm sharing this sweet Top Note Purse with you as a blast from the past.  Remember the 3D and Fun Folds CD?  You can find this Top Note Purse technique on that CD.  I've created mine with kraft cardstock and some pretty patterned papers from my stash.  The paper flower was originally white, but I painted it with some Sea Foam Creative Inspirations Paint - it's so shimmery and metallic-y.  I added a satin ribbon to the center of the purse for a handle.  So cute!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  The next newsletter is coming out on Sunday and it's gonna be a good one!!  Can't wait to see what y'all think of it!  :-)


2 comments:

Hetty said...

This is so cute Holly! Nice gift wrap.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! Darling : )