Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Friday- we are getting ready to head to Cincinnati for a wedding and to visit my parents.  I hope the ride will be colorful with the trees changing colors!

Before I head out, I wanted to play in the Oriental Stamp Art Sketch #243. I am going to give it to my Mother, who is a China Painting teacher- and has many Japanese students.
 This pattern is on the Technique Junkies 3D and Fun Folds CD and is called a Goodie Purse. It is a quick and easy project. I stamped a background of Chinese characters on white glossy CS and used Rich Razzleberry ink. I layered it on Copper Metallic cardstock. The dragonflies are by Michael Strong and are stamped in So Saffron Ink,

 I added candy inside : )

 I hope you have a safe and happy weekend!
 Shelly

4 comments:

Diana Enns said...

That's sweet - I'm putting together a box of stuff to send to my granddaughter - may have to include one of these cute bags

Beth Norman said...

Awesome idea. I know it will be well received. I love how you decorated with dragonflies.

stamps&cars said...

very cute and perfect for Halloween!

Michele said...

it is lovely! xo