Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just a little

It's Saturday, right?  No?  Hmmmm............   Well, let's pretend that it is Saturday and that my blog post is on time.  That works for me!!

Here is a card that I made up for my granddaughter who LOVES horses.  The image is from Rubberstampave.  The background is a Technique Junkie technique called Bingo Blast.  My friend and I really did have a blast making backgrounds.  You can see some of the shimmer in the photo as I used Twinkling H20 type daubers.  The gold is so pretty in real life. 

Hope all you readers have a Wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kathie McGuire said...

Ann, that's beautiful. It's fun to see crafters using Bingo Blast (my long-ago contribution of a TJ technique). I have the same horsie stamp--it's well-used! Love the card, and always good to have a chance to see anything you've created!

Beth Norman said...

What an awesome card. I love the vibrancy. The B&W horse goes well and really shows off the technique.