Saturday, November 9, 2013

Snowman Highlights

Hi, Bloggers!  Ann Clack here with a little Cuttlebug Highlights on this cute snowman.  I have a lady in our stamping group that used this snowman as an ornament.  She was published in Stampers Sampler.  Lucky Girl!  I made this one into a card by folding my paper and cutting it with the die.  I held the fold a little lower than the top of the snowman's head. 

The snowman was cut out of a tag board weight paper that was plain grey on one side and white on the other.    The Cuttlebug Highlights were sanded instead of inked.  I used punches for the snowflakes on his hat and body.  Elizabeth Craft glitter dots on the little snowflakes and glitter on the hearts.


4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What a cutie. You are such an inspiration.

Tammy Q Howell said...

That is wonderful card

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on being published. I've only sent in one package to Stamper's Sampler and didn't get published. I'm so happy for you; you're snowman is terrific.

Diana Enns said...

What a cute snowman card. TFS