Thursday, September 25, 2014

Faux Embroidery by Judy Jackson

Some technique just speak to you -- do you know how that is?  This is one I just really like.  It is not a messy one like many I like but the look it creates is like none other.  So for this card I decided I would look through my stash of ATCs I have already created to see if one of them would speak to me and say -- "This is the one for this technique."    I chose the one on this card.  I think it blended very well with this technique.  What do you think?

Stamp credits belong to Hero Arts and Stampin' Up and one I don't know. 

Have you tried this technique yet?  It is fun, I promise you.

Have a super stamping day!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Diana Enns said...

Turned out great - definitely like the looks of that tech. Will try soon.