Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Oldie but Goodie - Out of the Nestie Box

Hi Junkies, Tricia here.  I made this card for my girlfriends birthday using this really cool Saturated Canary digi colored with copics.  I used my distress inks to create a background to match.  I cut her out using the Out of the Nestie Box technique...always a go to technique especially if you are trying to show off as much of the background as possible.

I love this Impression Obsession background stamp which is so versatile I love that I keep going back to it.  Don't you love when you can use your stamps for all different cards?



I hope you have a crafty day and thanks so much for stopping by today.

Tricia

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Oh, bright and colourful--just my style. I love how you coloured your image. It coordinates so well with your background. Like you, I love my bg stamps.

Aimeslee Winans said...

In case others are like me and cannot find where this technique is, it's called Out of the Box Nesties and is on the Emboss or Die CD. Hope this helps! xoxo