Monday, July 13, 2015

Together by Judy Jackson


It seems like a long time since I have posted any stamped cards.  Since my husband passed away very suddenly in late June, life became very complicated in my household.  Because I have had so many other things that are a higher priority than stamping, I will be posting some cards I have previously made and have not posted on my blog.  I have had the help and support of family and a ton of friends.  So the saying here is very appropriate. 

This card uses the stamp Little Girls http://techniquejunkies.com/little-girls/ and a saying called  Together http://techniquejunkies.com/together/ .

The image is colored with Copic markers.  Background paper was altered with inks and cut into three strips for added interest.

I hope you enjoy some stamping time very soon!

6 comments:

Pat Ford said...

Judy,
I am glad you are back. Very sorry for your loss. Doing the things you love, besides all the things you have to do ,will help. Sweet card!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Beth Norman said...

I am so sorry for your loss and keep you in my prayers. Your card is cute.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am so sorry for your loss- and all you are facing ad doing as a result! I will keep you in thoughts and prayers. Wonderful card you have created!

Kathy S said...

Judy, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that your husband passed. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers and it's good to see you got in some creative time, which always makes those of us who love it content.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Judy, my condolences for your loss. Good to see you are wading back into things. Your card is precious. xoxo