Today I have a canvas that uses a couple of the wonderful Technique Junkie stamps and some of the new Minx Shimmering Inks from Art Anthology!
1) Start with a 5x7 flat canvas. I had a used one that I tore all the things off of and then painted with black gesso. I next layered several colors of paint and some Inka Gold for depth.
2) Once the background is dry, stamp Falling Checks (on of the new releases for January) in random spots across the canvas. Set aside.
3) Stamp Let's Face It 5 on a piece of paper with Versifine black ink. Paint her face with slightly watered-down Art Anthology Kona Velvet, her lips with Ferrari Sorbet, her eyelid with Vegas Gold Sorbet, and her eye with Chocolate Sorbet.
4) Drop some Art Anthology Minx Inks in Radiance, Indulgence, and Panache onto your craft sheet. Using a round paint brush, paint her turban in alternating colors. While it's hard to see in the photo, there is a wonderful shimmer that just brings the turban to life. Dry with a heat gun.
5) Using a flat brush, brush Decadent Minx across a sheet of paper. When dry, stamp the sentiment from Double Weird Sayings in black ink.
6) Arrange your images on the canvas, adding a couple of leaf fronds and a burlap butterfly.