Friday, April 15, 2016

TJ Inkspirations -- My Rose Garden

TJ Inkspirations
Techniques, Tips and Creative Ideas to Inspire your Muse
In This Issue
Friday Chat with Pat

Show me your artwork!

Love Technique Junkies stamps? Post your work to social media, tag #TechniqueJunkies and you never know...you might just receive a stamp from an upcoming release for your efforts! Tag me on Facebook or email me at phuntoon@optonline.net to make sure I see it, too!

Pre-order before a show


and I will bring and hold it for you. 
All  
Holsters
are now in stock...

The Mini MISTIs are in stock...

The Original MISTIs will be back in stock again at the end of the month.
Have you ordered yours yet?

 Come see us in
Akron OH and Syracuse NY
Our next stop:

Akron OH

Saturday, April 23
10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, April 24rd
10 am to 3 pm
I am teaching two classes in Akron:
The Flourish and Floral Gift Box:
Click HERE for details on joining this class!

and the 
The Floral Minx:

Click HERE for details on joining this class!


Our Next Stop:
Syracure NY

Saturday, May 21
10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, May 22nd
11 am to 4 pm

I am teaching One class in Syracuse:
The Flourish and Floral Gift Box:
Click HERE for details on joining this class!
Come shop, play and make some art - we would love to meet you!
Dear Patricia, 
I don't know about you, but I have Spring Fever. And when I think of Spring, I think of flowers and gardens.So today, instead of giving you a straight-up tutorial, I am giving you a Rose Garden!

I have 6 cards for you today that all use the Stylized Rose stamp, all using different mediums for coloring and vastly different backgrounds. I hope you love the flexibility of this stamp as much as I do!
 

Stylized Roses
 
 
My Rose Garden
Distress Markers
Distress markers used for coloring; Designer Paper background.


Copic MarkersBlended Copic Markers used for coloring; texture embossed background.
Art Anthology Velvets
Painted Rose using Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paints; Background uses Art Anthology Gold Paint through the Dot Matrixstencil.

Colored Pencils
Blended colored pencils for coloring; background uses the Elegant Mums stamp colored with pastel chalks. 

Pastel Pencils
Blended Pastel pencils used for coloring; 1/2 of the background uses texture embossing, the other1/2 uses pastels through a stencil (full tutorial for this on the Sensational Stencils CD)

Peerless Watercolors

I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 

1 comment:

StampingJudy said...

I love these Stylized Roses. These are beautiful cards!