Monday, June 20, 2016

Wishing every day was a beach day...

Hello Inky Friends!


Today's card is pretty quick and simple as I am working with limited access
to all my artsy supplies at the moment.  

I LOVE this stamp though and again, I think it lends itself very nicely to creating summer masculine cards ~ especially if you have a Birthday Greeting to add to it!

I used Sea Grass Lighthouse for the focal image cutting it out from the Journey Ovals die set.
I colored the image  lightly with colored pencils, added some Journey Twine behind it and
popped it off the card front. The image Beach Day was stamped along the bottom.
The cloud embossing folder is also offered from Fun Stampers Journey
and I inked up the raised side with white ink before running my blue paper through the machine!

We are just a couple short weeks to another NEW RELEASE Blog Hop and I've already seen a preview of some of the new stamps!! Mark your calendars for it now so you won't miss the hop and the sale! ;)

Until next time...

Happy Creating!

~Tonya -oxoxox-

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness, this card rocks my world. You did such a beautiful job with this image!

Kristal Sea said...

I love this...anything about the beach...bring it on!!!