Saturday, July 2, 2016

Good Thoughts Art Journal Page by Lanette

Hello All Lanette Here!

Today I wanted to stop by and share a quick Art Journal Page that I created using one of this months NEW RELEASES!  I just love the verse on the  #SD691 Shine Like Sunbeams stamp.


Now lets take a look at how I created this page....
I started by stamping m stamp ( #SD691 Shine Like Sunbeams stamp.)
 and adding a bit of color with my PITT Markers.



Next I created a burst using a starburst stencil and a bit of Art Anthology Sorbets.



Then I added a mess of splatters using my fan brush and a mix of Art Anthology Minx Inks.



My next step was to add a base for my verse, just a bit of pattern paper and some string.



Finally it was time to add my verse and a bit of bling for fun.


 And there you have it a quick and simple Art Journal Page :)



Don't forget that All of the stamps in the July 2016 release category 

Thank you so much for stopping by to day!
 I hope I have inspired you to get a bit of Ink on your hands today!

post signature

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what an awesome card. I love the artsy feel to it. Great tutorial too.