Saturday, July 30, 2016

You are.... Art Journal

Hello All Lanette Here,

Today I wanted to share a quick art journal page that I created using a couple of Technique Junkies Stamps from my stash and a mix of Art Anthology Products.


Products Used: Technique Junkies #S655 Bullseye Blooms & #PS016 Beautiful Faces Art Anthology Colorations, Sorbet and Stencil. Ranger Archival Ink, Embossing Powder and Simple Stories Patter Paper, Brads.

Now Lets take a look at how I created my page....

I started by stamping #S655 Bullseye Blooms on the top and bottom of my page.


 Next I added a bit of color using a mix of Art Anthology Colorations and a splash of Sorbet.



I used the verses in the  #PS016 Beautiful Faces Collection with a bit of embossing powder.


Finally it was time to put it all together,,,


And there you have it easy peasy! A quick bold and bright Art Journal page,




Thank You so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

Great card!

Marilyn

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous journal page. Thanks for the tutorial. You make journaling look so easy. Just bought my first journal and am so intimidated. Awesome use of the sentiments and beautiful colours.