Saturday, September 10, 2016

A BOO from me to you!

Hello All Lanette Here!

Can you believe that Halloween is right around the corner?? With that in mind I would like to share a quick little card that I created using one of this months new releases....




Products Used: Technique Junkies BOO stamp, Art Anthology Minx Ink, Art Anthology Sorbet, Art Anthology Colorations, Ranger and Ink, Archival Ink Misc- Embossing powder, Bobble Eyes, Thread, Foam Dots & Bling.

A few details just for fun..




Here is a better look at the stamp I used today...




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I hope that I have inspired you in some way!


2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I love this card. The background is fabulous. I just ordered this stamp and will use you as an inspiration to add googly eyes. What a fun idea.

C. M. Taylor said...

Love the string idea for a face!