Thursday, September 8, 2016

Forever Friends

Good Morning Junkies! Pam here today to share another project. For this week's card I am featuring two fantastic TJ stamps: a sentiment from Sentimental Sayings and a background stamp Poppies, Large.


I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black ink and covered with clear embossing powder. I then stamped over the sentiment panel with the background stamp for  a coordinating effect and to add some interest.


The background was created using a technique called monochromatic ink layering which you can see here by Jennifer McGuire.


I just love how subtle the background is using this technique and it's super simple!
Thanks for joining me again this week and be sure to stay tuned to our blog for more great inspiration!
And don't forget today is the last day for the 15% off the Semptember releases so be sure to stock up now!
Embrace Imperfection
Pam


No comments: