Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Greetings Ink Friends!

I'm back today to show a couple Halloween cards using the September New Releases!

I used both the Pumpkin Tree Guy and the Happy Halloween stamps
for both cards just done a little different on each!

For this first card, I heat embossed the Pumpkin Guy with black embossing powder and then painted him in using Art Anthology Paints. I used my finger to paint a moon in the corner too.
After drying, I sprayed the piece with the Colorations sprays and the painted piece resists the sprays! I used a piece of printed paper from the Spooky Prints stack and heat embossed the Halloween greeting in White embossing powder. I die cut a Bat from my Snapshot Frames set and
popped him off the corner to finish off the card.



For the next card, I treated the Pumpkin Guy the exact same way as above, except
I used Cosmic Grape & Blue Lagoon Splashes for the background. I sponged River Rock ink
around the edges and splattered Sour Lemon Silk to create a starry night. I popped him off another print from the Spooky Prints pad. I inked the Halloween greeting in Whip Cream and heat embossed with Clear Powder this time to give a more ghostly effect.


I simply LOVE how the images over at Technique Junkies work so well with all the other supplies we own! Makes them SO versatile! Be sure to hop on over and check them out!

Until Next Time...
Happy Creating!!
~ Tonya    
~oxoxox ~


1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Super cute. The backgrounds are so well done.