Karen McAlpine here today with a scary Halloween treat! This project was made with stamps from the September new Release stamp from Technique Junkies. I made two versions of my card. One is colored with Copics and the other is colored with Distress Inks. The first photo is the Copic version.
Ink: Black die
CS: white and black
Copic Markers or Distress Inks for coloring
- Make a card from black CS
- On white CS, stamp the Halloween House with black ink
- Color the image with Copic Markers and add to the card base
- Stamp Trick or Treat Banner on white CS
- Color with blue Copics and cut out
- Add to card with dimensional adhesive
This is the second version that is colored with Distress inks. I used the Ranger blending tool to add the ink. The coloring is just a bit subtler. But, still very effective.
Great Halloween card! I would also use this for an invitation. Another great collection of New Stamps from Technique Junkies!! So happy you stopped in today and see you next time.
Dreaming and Creating